jueves, 1 de enero de 2015

Welcome to my blog!!

This is just a bit of my life, that I definitely have to share with anyone out there. XD so I hope you enjoy this as I do.


 
 
I choose "Really don't care" for my blogs name because most of the time, that's sort of a lie we say to ourselves when the truth It's the opposite..... so It's kind of ironic and funny XD


I know Demi doesn't think the same..................(in this case)

 
 

SOMETHING ABOUT MYSELF

well first thing you DON'T need to know It's that I love to draw, I'm actually studing graphic design so I'll be posting lots of draws! I love good music that includes variety of genre, like alternative pop, Indie, electronic, alternative rock, grunge, a lil bit of country and it keeps going.......

And I'm Catherine by the way xoxo.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario