miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

freak on a leash





Hey guys in this post I wanna show you how crazy and incredible are some minds in the illustration world. 
I think... in my own words! an illustration is only powerful if is capable to generate emotions and it´s better when it change the way we´re thinking and allow us to reflect about stuff.


here some examples.....(that caught my attention) xD


So I wanna start with one of my favorite artist illustrator, Loish...

 
 Her expressive character designs are probably what most caught my attention.
 


you can also find step to step tutorials on YouTube
 
 
 
 Camilla De'rrico
 
 
 
I just love the way she mixed her work!,
beside I love the tone colors with a touch of psychedelic and visual impact.


 
This is amazing!! T.T

 
 
Nicoletta Ceccoli
 
 

 
Nicoletta Ceccoli, is one of the most celebrated illustrators in the world, has turned her visionary talent, as innocent as it is disturbing, to the Tarot. The images move between harmony and madness, strongly capturing the transition between the world of children and that of adults. This Tarot deck tenderly touches our unconscious.
 
 

 
I know.... O.o
 
 
One time a teacher said to me that if we focus on the details we could apreciatte the things. life is about details. if you haven't feel an emotion at this point with these images YOU ARE IN TROUBLE!..
 
 
I'm just kidding, but  you may try to look closer.
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario