domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

Curiosity killed the cat


"Curiosity killed the cat" is a proverb used to warn of the dangers of unnecessary investigation or experimentation. A less frequently-seen rejoinder to "curiosity killed the cat" is "but, satisfaction brought it back". xD
 
But you know what, after all.......
 
"A life without curiosity is quite simply a boring life. It’s the power of the curious mind that has made humans as advanced and as imaginative as we find ourselves today."
 
so guys.........
 

Let’s be curious!

 
To prove my curiosity for (in this case)  a stop motion I did a Little experiment the other day and as a result......(be kind :3)
 
 
 
This project borns with the idea of find yourself through your shine in the dark.
Emmamelik  lost her soul long time ago..... and now she lives in the dark.......
but soon in the depths of her heart she will discover the light she has.

I’ve always want to make a stop motion and I finally did it!! I know it’s nothing profesional or anything but I love it :3
 
 
tic tac fellas your turn is now!!......... 
 

Nothing is imposible!

I remember  when I took a drawing course I didn’t Know anything about drawing.
 
I mean I think this was my first draw........
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
of course I was like 5 years old!



then when I toke that course, this was my first draw ( and I was 22 xD)

 
and this was made by the half of the course
 
 
 
 and finally with a lot of practice...........
 
 
 
And  I have a bunch of ilustrations in my portfolio in behance the link is below...
 
 
In summary you need to be curious only with the meaning of bring out the best of you, use the investigation and experimentation and have fun doing it. xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario